Besvarat

Change address

How can i change my address in Hallon details because now I want to order HALLON sim for my new home. So please guide me to change my address here

[Redigerat] - Ämnet har flyttats till abonnemang & kontantkort
icon

Bästa svar av Oskar 15 januari 2019, 13:50

Hi @Sarath gajjela!

Welcome to our forum, we are very happy that you found your way here.

We update the adress automatically when you change it at Skatteverket. If it still have not been updated, you need to contact our customer service and they will of course help to resolve your issue.

Have a nice day!
Visa original

4 svar

Användarnivå 4
Emblem +5
Hi @Sarath gajjela!

Welcome to our forum, we are very happy that you found your way here.

We update the adress automatically when you change it at Skatteverket. If it still have not been updated, you need to contact our customer service and they will of course help to resolve your issue.

Have a nice day!

Hi there, I’m trying to do the same with my account because it’s not updates automatically plus it’s in my husband’s name.  I cannot get the chat to work (I keep getting bumped to the end of the line as soon as I get to being number 1), and no one is answering on Messenger. Help!

Hi!

I lost my phone in Colombia a few months ago while travelling, meaning that I also lost all my apps (Bank ID etc) and cards which I cancelled and instead I transferred money to another account.   Now I am back to Sweden, with a Mexican sim card and ready to fix all my stuff here.  

First I need to change my address, Skatteverket and Adressaning both can be changed using BANK ID…  but Adressaning has the choice to send to your new address a letter for you to sign before it gets fixed...this will take around 3 days plus the ones It takes when I send it back.

Second, I need a Swedish sim card, but this will be sent to my old address in 3 days, and it will be sent back to the sender because… well, I still cannot change my address.

Third, I need to download my BANK ID but …. I need a Swedish Sim card… I took one from the street from Comviq, but the bank does not let me change the number unless I sign in with a Bank ID…. not with my Digital Passport.   Otherwise I need to pay them a visit with a new number (not my older one).

Is there a way I can either get the sim card in my new address OR cancel the order so I can go phisically to a store and get my older number with a new sim card?

Användarnivå 6
Emblem +1

Hi!

I lost my phone in Colombia a few months ago while travelling, meaning that I also lost all my apps (Bank ID etc) and cards which I cancelled and instead I transferred money to another account.   Now I am back to Sweden, with a Mexican sim card and ready to fix all my stuff here.  

First I need to change my address, Skatteverket and Adressaning both can be changed using BANK ID…  but Adressaning has the choice to send to your new address a letter for you to sign before it gets fixed...this will take around 3 days plus the ones It takes when I send it back.

Second, I need a Swedish sim card, but this will be sent to my old address in 3 days, and it will be sent back to the sender because… well, I still cannot change my address.

Third, I need to download my BANK ID but …. I need a Swedish Sim card… I took one from the street from Comviq, but the bank does not let me change the number unless I sign in with a Bank ID…. not with my Digital Passport.   Otherwise I need to pay them a visit with a new number (not my older one).

Is there a way I can either get the sim card in my new address OR cancel the order so I can go phisically to a store and get my older number with a new sim card?

Ve a una tienda Telia grande y pídeles que te ayuden allí. Creo que es demasiado complicado de resolver a través de Internet.
Entonces puedes cambiar de operador.

Svara

Static Template