Besvarat

Where do I find the SIM-number?

Hello,
I have ordered for hallon sim card yesterday. I wanted to replace my sim number with hallon sim. But I got new sim number on my pages.
What should I do now?
Raghu

[Redigerat] - Ämnet har flyttats till abonnemang & kontantkort
icon

Bästa svar av Anonymous 21 november 2018, 16:13

You'll get a temporary phone number while your old number is ported to your current Hallon SIM card.
Visa original

5 svar

You'll get a temporary phone number while your old number is ported to your current Hallon SIM card.
Hi
I bought the Internet for my abonnemang but my number changed and I paid the money. I want to be on my number
this is my number: 07XXXXX
Please solve my problem.
thank you.

[Redigerat] - Ämnets text har redigerats då delar inte följde våra riktlinjer
Användarnivå 4
Emblem +5
Hi
I bought the Internet for my abonnemang but my number changed and I paid the money. I want to be on my number
this is my number: 07XXXXX
Please solve my problem.
thank you.

Ämnets text har redigerats då delar inte följde våra riktlinjer

Hi @eiMan!

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your question here, since you can see the answer to your question above.

Have a nice day!

Hej,

Just a few moments ago I registered for a subscription. I chose to maintain my old number and I understand that is why I have a temporary number now until the new Simcard arrives.

So, let me ask you if it is possible to make calls, use the internet data with the temporary number and how so? Since I have already pay for the service.

Thank you

Hej,

Just a few moments ago I registered for a subscription. I chose to maintain my old number and I understand that is why I have a temporary number now until the new Simcard arrives.

So, let me ask you if it is possible to make calls, use the internet data with the temporary number and how so? Since I have already pay for the service.

Thank you

Hi @CesarLT!

Yes, you can use the temporary number like any other. So you cna make calls, send textmessages and go out on the world wide web. :wink:

Svara