Besvarat

abhut my bills

• 2 mars 2020
  • 1 svar
  • 72 visningar

Hi I want to ask about the bills? Because last two months I pay lots so please call me in 076XXXXX to explain 

[Redigerat] - Ämnets text har redigerats då delar inte följde våra riktlinjer / The text in this post has been edited because it did not align properly with our guidelines

icon

Bästa svar av Axel 3 mars 2020, 14:25

Hi @Dharmpal,

Our subscriptions are so called "fastprisabonnemang". Which means that the price being deducted for the subscription itself will always be the same.

If you're being charged costs above the cost of your subscription I recommend that you take a look at the copy of your invoice that you can find on Mina Sidor. You can click here to be re-directed to a guide we have here on our community that’ll help you with finding your invoice copies if you don’t know where to find them already. The guide is in swedish but will hopefully be of help.

On your invoice copy you can see all the costs that you've been charged for, including your subscription and all other costs. The thing raising the cost could be payment services like extra lives on Candy Crush, voting in Melodifestivalen or calling abroad. :iphone:

Visa original

1 svar

Användarnivå 3
Emblem +2

Hi @Dharmpal,

Our subscriptions are so called "fastprisabonnemang". Which means that the price being deducted for the subscription itself will always be the same.

If you're being charged costs above the cost of your subscription I recommend that you take a look at the copy of your invoice that you can find on Mina Sidor. You can click here to be re-directed to a guide we have here on our community that’ll help you with finding your invoice copies if you don’t know where to find them already. The guide is in swedish but will hopefully be of help.

On your invoice copy you can see all the costs that you've been charged for, including your subscription and all other costs. The thing raising the cost could be payment services like extra lives on Candy Crush, voting in Melodifestivalen or calling abroad. :iphone:

Svara