Besvarat

Change payment per subscription

• 6 oktober 2020
  • 1 svar
  • 71 visningar

Hi,

I have to mobile number in one accunt and I want to change one of them in a new acount for pay ment, one of my numer  used by my son and now he want to pay with his bank account can you please help me for changing this number to a new bank account.

Thank you 

icon

Bästa svar av Martin 7 oktober 2020, 15:24

Hi @Shahperi!

Currently that is not possible am I afraid. For this to be possible we first need to develope transfer services for subscriptions because only one payment options is available per account at the same time.

Transfer subscription is something that has been requested and we’ve heard the feedback. Right now I can’t tell if or when that will be available but I promise I will update the forums as soon as I hear anything. :slight_smile:

Visa original

1 svar

Hi @Shahperi!

Currently that is not possible am I afraid. For this to be possible we first need to develope transfer services for subscriptions because only one payment options is available per account at the same time.

Transfer subscription is something that has been requested and we’ve heard the feedback. Right now I can’t tell if or when that will be available but I promise I will update the forums as soon as I hear anything. :slight_smile:

Svara

Static Template