Besvarat

Invoice query

I would like to know that in my last payment it was deducted 88 sek.
Please confirm why it 88sek instead of 49sek ?

icon

Bästa svar av Amandaa 16 juli 2020, 11:07

Hi @PRASAD!
Sorry for late reply to your question! 

I fully understand that you want to be able to see your detailed usage and I will of course help you with where you can locate this.

We present your detail specification on Mina sidor. We upload the document in the beginning of each month and in it, you can find your receipt for the payment but also your usage from the month before.

You can find Mina sidor by navigating to our website, www.hallon.se and clicking on "Mina sidor" that you find on the top right of the screen.

You sign in with your personal BankID or by using your registered email address.

When you have signed in, you can click the “Se kvitto och detaljspecifikation” which you can find on the top left on the screen.

Here you can see the last six months receipts and detail specifications and you can view them by clicking “Ladda ner”.

The document will then be downloaded to your computer and is viewable as a PDF and you will need to scroll down a bit in order to see your usage.

Our invoices are divided in two parts. The first part is simply your fee or fees for the coming month. The other one is labeled "övrigt" and includes all that that is not your monthly fee. A common example of this is calls made abroad or payment services used through your phone.

If you feel a bit unsure by this explanation, you can find a step by step guide on our amazing community. You can follow this link.

Have a nice day! 

Visa original

2 svar

Användarnivå 1

Hi @PRASAD!
Sorry for late reply to your question! 

I fully understand that you want to be able to see your detailed usage and I will of course help you with where you can locate this.

We present your detail specification on Mina sidor. We upload the document in the beginning of each month and in it, you can find your receipt for the payment but also your usage from the month before.

You can find Mina sidor by navigating to our website, www.hallon.se and clicking on "Mina sidor" that you find on the top right of the screen.

You sign in with your personal BankID or by using your registered email address.

When you have signed in, you can click the “Se kvitto och detaljspecifikation” which you can find on the top left on the screen.

Here you can see the last six months receipts and detail specifications and you can view them by clicking “Ladda ner”.

The document will then be downloaded to your computer and is viewable as a PDF and you will need to scroll down a bit in order to see your usage.

Our invoices are divided in two parts. The first part is simply your fee or fees for the coming month. The other one is labeled "övrigt" and includes all that that is not your monthly fee. A common example of this is calls made abroad or payment services used through your phone.

If you feel a bit unsure by this explanation, you can find a step by step guide on our amazing community. You can follow this link.

Have a nice day! 

Hi,

I’ve made purchase for extra data. How can I get the invoice/ receipt only specifically for this payment? I need it to register as expenses at my company.

Thanks.

Cindy

Svara

Static Template