Payment

Hi I was wondering why did you charge me 222.60 this month?

hrs

11 svar

Användarnivå 4
Emblem +5
Hi @Hadish!

Welcome to our forum! We are very glad that you found your way here.

What I recommend is that you check your detail specifications, you can find them by following this guide.

Have a nice day!
I still didn't get my answer.
I spotted to pay 49 kr a month for three months then 99 kr a month but you guys took 222.60 this month why a need answer?
Have a nice day!

Hadish Kiros
Användarnivå 4
Emblem +5
Hi again!

Since we on the forum do not have access to your customer information, please contact our customer service through email and/or chat in order to get answers to your questions.

Have a nice day!
Hi, this month hallon have taken 400kr from my bank account, I have written and asked why, the only reply I get is that I should download a pdf with specifications, like I haven’t done that!!! I tried again this week to get an answer and I have to fill in some form about who I am!!!

Before I can help you I need to ask you some security questions. Please answer the questions below and I will help you further.
Full name:
Personal number:
Mobile number (which this errand concerns):
Current address:
Amount on the payment:
Payment method (invoice/autogiro/card):
How long have you been a customer with hallon?
How many subscriptions do you currently have?
absolutely ridiculous, I would advise anyone to leave hallon as soon as possible.
Användarnivå 4
Emblem +5
HI @Destixx!

Welcome to the forum!

I sincerely apologize that you have had a bad experience with our customer sevice thus far.
I will of course take this feedback to heart and make sure it is passed along to the appropriate managers and I also thank you for taking the time to post it.

However, for us to be able to talk about specifications and personal information by email or chat - we need to verify that the person that is contacting us is infact the correct one.

In order for us to do so, we ask these security questions that you enclosed in your post.
This is not an attempt from us to not help our customers or to make matters difficult, it is actually something that we need to do in order to keep personal information safe and to follow the established data protection agreement (GDPR) and moreover Swedens law about personal information.

We at the forum do not provide service that includes personal information at all (since this is a public forum) that anyone can view and/or read.

Thusly, in order for our customer service to be able to help you - I kindly ask you to answer the security questions.
I am sure they are eager to help you resolve the issue!

Furthermore, you mention that you have checked your detail specification already - what does it say there? Are there calls made abroad or roaming outside of the EU/EES that is specified?

In closing, we at hallon always want to find the most convenient resolution possible and if there has been a mistake in the dunning, we will of course correct the error.

I hope you have a nice day and is able to enjoy your weekend!
I didn’t ask the question through email, I logged into my account, do you think someone has hacked in and asked why you have taken 400kr from my bank account? I only made 4 phone calls last month, most of my traffic goes via my own internet WiFi, there is no reason I can find for you charging me 400kr in less than 2 months and you don’t answer, just ask rediculous questions.
I have answered the questions twice, and still no answer!!!!
I can see here that seems to be the answer you give to everyone, check your detailed specifications!!! Do you think we are all idiots?
Användarnivå 4
Emblem +5
Hi again @Destixx!

Please refrain from posting too many posts at once, I can not answer them all that fast.

Since you posted this:
Hi, this month hallon have taken 400kr from my bank account, I have written and asked why, the only reply I get is that I should download a pdf with specifications, like I haven’t done that!!! I tried again this week to get an answer and I have to fill in some form about who I am!!!

I was under the assumption that you infact had written to our customer service. This is done through email and/or chat, which lead me to that conclusion. I am sorry if that was a mistake.

I have looked over your case with the help of one of my colleagues on customer service and I can see that we have answered your emails both yesterday and today. So please continue the conversation with the customer service colleague since I cannot (as stated previously) go in to details on a public forum.

I hope the issue is resolved promtply since we of course want to help our customers with their cases.

Have a nice day!
The questions were rhetorical, I obviously don’t expect an answer from you as to weather you think you’re customers are idiots!!! But I have been writing to customer service for two weeks now and I am tired of the same answer, a little action would be better.
Användarnivå 4
Emblem +5
Hi again!

I completely understand your frustration.

Hopefully a quick solution can be found through our customer service.

The customer service agent should have contacted you once again by answering your email, so please check for it in your inbox.

All the best!

Svara

Static Template