Voicemail in English

• 1 september 2020
  • 6 kommentarer
  • 63 visningar

Hi,

How can I put the voicemail in English?

6 svar

Hi @cyril_lt!

In the main menu (*) when calling your Voice Mail click “3” for settings and then “4” for changing language. 

Hello,

I just tried to do this.  Called voicemail, selected ‘3’ and then waited but there is no ‘4’ next.

Hello,

I just tried to do this.  Called voicemail, selected ‘3’ and then waited but there is no ‘4’ next.

Did you go to main menu first? Because when calling voice mail it doesn’t send you there directly, instead you need to press *.

Did you go to main menu first? Because when calling voice mail it doesn’t send you there directly, instead you need to press *.

When I select call voicemail from my phone, it calls and a male voice recording answers.  As I do not understand any Swedish, I cannot tell what he says.

I have now tried to hit (*) as you suggest but he appears to just repeat what he has just said.  At no point does he say språk or anything for language.  

I even tried to just blindly select 3 and 4 after (*) as you mention above, but it does not change anything.  :’(

When I select call voicemail from my phone, it calls and a male voice recording answers.  As I do not understand any Swedish, I cannot tell what he says.

I have now tried to hit (*) as you suggest but he appears to just repeat what he has just said.  At no point does he say språk or anything for language.  

I even tried to just blindly select 3 and 4 after (*) as you mention above, but it does not change anything.  :’(

Maybe this post from our mother company can help, if you translate it to English? We use their voice mail so it’s the same. I hope it can help as it’s explained in greater detail in their post.

Thank you for this!

It looks to be as you say, but when it gets into the ‘settings’ menu, he only reads out 3 options.  So I am not sure what has happened to the others!  (I can somewhat follow along what he says, and I can identify the first two on the list.. the third I am not certain if it is what is listed here.. but he does not list anything else)  :(

Settings

1. Change 3Response Code
  2. Activate or deactivate 3Response code
  3. Change missed call notification (SMS) settings
  4. Change the language
  5. Enable call forwarding

Svara