Besvarat

What happened to your customer service number?

• 13 februari 2020
  • 1 svar
  • 77 visningar

Chat is no help when you close it for days at a time for training. 

It is really frustrating when there is a problem with your account, and no way to contact customer service for days at a time. 

Hallon didn’t used to be so difficult to contact - I know I’ve called and spoken with customer service in the past.  I used to be really happy with the service.  Why these changes for the worse?

icon

Bästa svar av Axel 14 februari 2020, 13:09

Hi again @kathrynkrueger

We still are reachable through e-mail and through our Messenger on Facebook when we do close the chat. But I fully understand your frustration when it comes to it being closed. We’ve never had customer service per telefon, only being reachable through chat and e-mail. 

Customer service through telephone is something we won’t offer since our aspiration as a company is to be as digital as possible. Not only to mention that a telephone driven customer service would make us unable to offer the low prices we have today. But it’s of course saddening to hear that you are displeased with the service, we’re in the works of improving things all over in order to have a better situation for the future. 

Visa original

1 svar

Användarnivå 3
Emblem +2

Hi again @kathrynkrueger

We still are reachable through e-mail and through our Messenger on Facebook when we do close the chat. But I fully understand your frustration when it comes to it being closed. We’ve never had customer service per telefon, only being reachable through chat and e-mail. 

Customer service through telephone is something we won’t offer since our aspiration as a company is to be as digital as possible. Not only to mention that a telephone driven customer service would make us unable to offer the low prices we have today. But it’s of course saddening to hear that you are displeased with the service, we’re in the works of improving things all over in order to have a better situation for the future. 

Svara