Besvarat

Make calls from Sweden to Brazil

• 29 mars 2020
  • 1 svar
  • 147 visningar

Dear All,

I would like to make calls from Sweden to Brazil and I saw a webpage with some prices (https://www.hallon.se/utlandspriser/brasilien). However, how can I subscribe to this plan? If it is automatic, how am I going to receive the bill for the payment?

Best Regards,
Mairton

icon

Bästa svar av Martin 1 april 2020, 09:53

Hello @mairtonjr!

Those are out prices regarding international calls/messaging for our subscriptions and prepaid card (with international topup, doesn’t work with other topup services provided).

So if you ave a subscription or a prepaid card with our international topup it’s included.

Regarding payment you pay via debit card, kinda like direct debit(autogiro) where we charge the monthly fee plus any usage that isn’t included in the subscription automatically in the beginning of every month. With hallon you pay the monthly fee in advance and usage from the month before.

Visa original

1 svar

Hello @mairtonjr!

Those are out prices regarding international calls/messaging for our subscriptions and prepaid card (with international topup, doesn’t work with other topup services provided).

So if you ave a subscription or a prepaid card with our international topup it’s included.

Regarding payment you pay via debit card, kinda like direct debit(autogiro) where we charge the monthly fee plus any usage that isn’t included in the subscription automatically in the beginning of every month. With hallon you pay the monthly fee in advance and usage from the month before.

Svara